Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some Minecraft stuff.

So, I've been installing some mods and now I think I'll post some pictures of my world(s).

The mods I have installed are Xie's Farming Mod and More Creeps & Weirdos. I also have NetherCraft installed, but in a separate bin file (because NetherCraft isn't compatible with Xie's farming mod).
 From left to right, avocado, apple, lemon, and orange trees. Also, some random sugarcane. (And a blorp ate some of the leaves on the trees. I quickly killed the big purple nuisance. Grr...)
 My cotton, genetically modified wheat, cactus, watermelon, and pumpkin farms. My (still unnamed) rocket giraffe is n00bing around.
 Four of my guinea pigs. I'm trying to level them all up.
The hardest thing to fight. Ever. When you attack him he throws you up in the air. He's called a preacher.

Now, just wait a second for me to switch bins and I'll show you my NetherCraft world.

 My house and lava reed farm. The house is made of glowood planks.
 My darkwheat farm. Like the name suggests, darkwheat only grows in the dark. However, purple gloshrooms give off just enough light to allow you to see without killing the darkwheat.
 My little patch of glowood trees. As their name also suggests, they glow.
 A fire slime! Apparently, they set you on fire. The small ones also drop slimeballs.
 A group of tribals. They are neutral, so they won't attack you unless you attack them. They will attack everything that normally attacks you (which includes zombie pigmen).
Gloshrooms, purple and green. The green ones glow a lot more than the purple.

I didn't cover all the features in these mods, so don't assume that's all there is!
Also, I was using the Painterly Pack as a texture pack in the first four screenshots, but since there are new ores in NetherCraft you have to use the default textures or it'll look odd.


If you would like to download these mods, here are the links.
NetherCraft
More Creeps & Weirdos
Xie's Farming Mod

No comments:

Post a Comment