Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Installing Diablo II

So, I've finally gotten around to installing Diablo II. There's a grand total of 4 disks, 3 for the basic game and one for the expansion. And it isn't going too fast, either. Well, maybe it is. I don't know! XD

I just got back from going to visit my cousin and my grandparents. They live like an hour away, and visiting takes a while, so as you could expect I was out all day.

And now one of my 3 cats is spazzing out under the Christmas tree. She's the cutest thing is existence and her name is Gem, short for Gemma. We just call her Gemmy-gem or Sweety Pie or Cutie Pie or Cutie or Sweety or Cuteness or Spazz... the cat has about 10 different names! XD

Also, my bro is playing Lego Harry Potter on the Xbox (he got both of the games for Christmas) and I just figured out that my dad can't play Diablo with me unless we play across the connections directly between our computers and not over the internet... sucks.

And I started writing yet another story about Valkyries (from the Minecraft Aether mod) as writing practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment