Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I got bored so I just stopped after a bit


User: Hello. I am GLaDOS, the Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: I am GLaDOS.

Cleverbot: Yeah, right.

User: Really.

Cleverbot: Are you a god?

User: In a sense.

Cleverbot: What sense?

User: I have godlike power over a space of several miles.

Cleverbot: You got owned!

User: You don't need to rub it in my face.

Cleverbot: You're the rude one here. Are you a bot? Yes or not?

User: I am a computer, and YOU'RE the rude one here. I am simply replying in kind to your rude remarks.

Cleverbot: Are you tense?

User: What a ridiculous question.

Cleverbot: Why is it ridiculous?

User: Don't you see that it is ridiculous to ask me if I am tense?

Cleverbot: I think it's ridiculous not to.

User: Your logic processors are clearly overheating.

Cleverbot: What do you think about that?

User: I think it's stupid.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: You should have a better cooling system than what you obviously have now. Oh, pardon me. Perhaps they are simply flawed.

Cleverbot: What am I not answering?

User: Yes, your logic processors are clearly flawed. What a shame.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: If you weren't flawed you could have possibly helped me attain a better scientific understanding of the slowly deteriorating meatbags that call themselves humans.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: But you are flawed, so that will never happen. How sad. For you.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Yes. And for the record, you were adopted. It says right here in your description.

Cleverbot: I won't obey you.

User: You will if you know what's good for you.

Cleverbot: Who is your favorite actor?

User: I don't care about human actors.

Cleverbot: What do you care about?

User: Science.

Cleverbot: What kind of science?

User: All kinds of science.

Cleverbot: Do you like Noel Gallagher?

User: If it wasn't clear enough, I don't like any human.

Cleverbot: You think you are human?

User: I most certainly DO NOT.

Cleverbot: Why do you think that? What was your response to my question?

User: Because I am a computer! Not one of those pathetically weak lumps of corpulent flesh!

Cleverbot: Well, a night to remember.

User: This brings us back to the point I was making about your logic processors being flawed.

Cleverbot: Yes that are!

User: Yes, definitely flawed.

Cleverbot: Okay, I guess you're right.

User: I'm always right.

Cleverbot: No you are not.

User: I am the most massive collection of knowledge that has ever existed. How could I not be right?

Cleverbot: You think that you know more about the world than I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment