Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh, that reminds me...

I was going to show you people some pictures of my pets. One moment while I fetch my camera...

This is my cat Gem, playing with my camera strap. 

Petting my little mush bucket <3 

I managed to grab her paw for this picture. Sometimes she hates me doing this, sometimes she doesn't care. 

This thing is a little blob of furry adorableness. Everything she does is cute. The pictures do her no justice. 

"What the heck is this!?" My camera case, silly. <3 (That's not my hand, that's my bother's.)

My dog, Sophie. She is afraid of pretty much everything that looks like a box. But she loved this air mattress for some reason. Also loves our little pop-up tent trailer. We think she went camping before we got her. 

This is Diva. Uh, definitely not photogenic. She's 14 years old. Always one older than me. She slept in my crib with me when I was a baby, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment