Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sixth sense; intuition

I quite frankly don't know why I haven't mentioned this before.

No, that was a lie. I don't want to be branded a weirdo.

But I'm not going to hide behind a mask, and definitely not going to pretend to be someone I'm not.

If you don't like my beliefs, then frig off.

--

I'm a rather spiritual person, believing in the general idea of the stuff in the Conversations With God books, and the Law of Attraction, and definitely The Secret.

The Secret if the most prominent of the above three things I just mentioned. Used the right way, it's wonderful. I've managed to manifest myself a crayon maker, a Gameboy Advanced, a copy of Pokemon Leafgreen, one of those little toy ovens, a CAT (seriously, I got myself a cat with this), and many other things I can't remember as of now.

Oh, yeah, I manifested myself a broken wrist once.

My friends used to come to my house to fetch me for a day full of playing outside every day, and I began to grow irritated even though I loved it. I was annoyed that they thought I was always ready to play with them, and wished that I could somehow show them that I wasn't their little tool for amusement. (I don't care now, actually. I LIKED IT, TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR!) So I got the idea that having a broken arm when they came to the door would show them.

About maybe a week later, I ran into a basketball net with my bike and broke my wrist. MY WISH WAS FULFILLED, THANK YOU, UNIVERSE!

That was years ago. I've learned better by now. :/



And... oh, this stuff is so hard to explain. You really have to live it to understand it.

I've also learned to trust my intuition. Lets give an easily understandable example here...

Minecraft. In Minecraft, when I'm looking for an npc village or a swamp, I'll sometimes get a feeling in my gut, a kind of excitement. And always shortly after I felt it, I would come across either an npc village or a swamp.

Other times in different situations outside of Minecraft, it's less noticeable. I think.

By "I think" I mean I don't really remember that well.

So, I've been roleplaying and such, and not checking it for hours at a time. I just checked it after not checking it for a few hours filled with staring a tumblrs. And guess what? There was a reply there, nice and fresh. It was 2 minutes old.

I've gotten to them when they're less than a minute old. It's kind of strange how quickly it kicks in.



I've also asked (prayed, some might call it?) for rain before, and IT RAINED. I got computer time only when it rained, and then in the winter; snowed. It rained/snowed for pretty much a full summer and winter. Might have been a full year.

I REGRET NOTHING



I've also talked to one of my cats (the one I manifested) and had her understand me. I was apologizing once for picking her up a lot when she was complaining about it because she hadn't been purring when I came to snuggle her for a few days, so I had been worrying she had gotten upset.

Right after I finished saying "I'm sorry" she started purring, and I got a strong sense that she had understood me.

She lives in a barn now. I miss her, but I know she's probably happy being outside all the time and all that stuff. She loves it outside. And when we went and visited her, she noticed us and started meowing and meowing at us, so she missed us too. :)

--

As I finish typing this, I'm worried people will look at this and brand be crazy, or stupid, or a something else equally insulting because of what I wrote.

But I don't want to hide behind a false me, spiritually. I know this is the internet, where I do hide behind a username, but that's for my own safety.

Hey, maybe I might even find a few people who believe the same things I do this way?

(I will probably spam post after this to push it off the front page. Ah, who cares.)

No comments:

Post a Comment