Total Pageviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

Wow...

Wow. I just hit over 2000 pageviews.

Lets celebrate by all reading the first chapter of my story! A mini GLaDOS for sale in a pet shop! I wrote it last night, and I must say I'm really proud of it. It was really fun to write, mainly because GLaDOS is really fun to write. And my other Portal fanfiction kinda went wonky near the end.

It's finally looking like summer out, with most of the plants having leaves and the flowers on the bush outside my bedroom window blooming. Soon the bees and hummingbirds will start coming and I can watch them from my window. There's nothing better than waking up with hummingbirds at your window.

I installed a few addon things to my browser (chrome). A dictionary because for some reason people insist on using weird words, and a PotatOS thingie. She says random GLaDOS quotes when I click on her.

I also installed a theme. Purple bubbles. I wanted a Portal one but no one makes them apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment