Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Augh

post spam


Do I really have to remind myself that the people I RP with have a life?

Apparently I do, because I've found myself growing increasingly impatient as I wait for people to reply to the roleplays I'm in.

I swear, everyone goes mute right after I post.

I've managed to get myself computer time from 6 to 9 (PM duh), and I'm rather happy about that. It means I can finally roleplay consistently, as everyone I roleplay with gets on around 5 or 6. My computer time used to be 1 to 3, and the only person I was able to roleplay with while they were online was Cheesence on the Minecraft forum roleplays I'm in.

My life on the computer is half roleplaying. I love it. :3


NFWSNKNFUWENFHBGSAVGAVFIOAONEWFNJABAYDUXSD

REPLY PEOPLE

REPLY

REPLY

REPLY

RE-BZZT


Continue testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment