Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

New server... and whoa

Whoa. This new look...

Guess I'm going to have to get used to it.



Anyway, I started playing Minecraft again because of this little whitelisted server, Aversion. Really fun, nice community, all that blah. :) I recreated my house from Sanguine Prison (yes, I actually escaped on a prison server) on it and it looks awesome. :) Go ask to be whitelisted, you'll enjoy the server A LOT. It's on hard mode, and aims for a mostly vanilla feel.

The creator (sarpynom), and ZheNinja are both Portal fans like myself, and so we had a good conversation about that, leading me to change my skin from an Aether Valkyrie to GLaDOS. I was really torn between Chell and GLaDOS but I picked everyone's favorite AI in the end. <3

I have like 5 or 6 stacks of wool so far because I've been going back to a big herd of sheep every day and shearing a stack a day from them. I want to make a portal pixel art or something near spawn. I have the pixels for the space core on a tab, and I found this really neat companion cube house on DeviantART that I SO HAVE TO DO.

Screenshot time. The texture pack I'm using is Dokucraft Light in all the pictures except the first.


The view from my balcony in the morning.



My new skin. Yes, that's one of my two cats in the background.



This is my house from the outside. The whole biome I have all to myself is full of mountains and the like. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment