Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

officially bored, no idea why I'm writing this

As the title states, I am bored and I have no idea why I'm even writing this.

But who cares. It's my blog, I can do what I want. Like posting links to the roleplays I'm in for no good reason.

I think I keep posting them because I like to show off what I've been doing. It's the same with my art, and I do consider roleplaying art to some extent. Goes under the writing category. It is technically writing. Well, forum based roleplaying is. And I guess instant chat based roleplaying maybe too? In-game roleplaying isn't really... that's just goofing around playing a game.

I started writing this post to say what I just ate. How'd I get talking about roleplaying? Look at me still talking when there's Science to do wandering horribly off (the intended) topic.

But you know what? I don't care! As I previously stated, this is my blog on a site with almost no community and I have no followers and I can do whatever I want!

I'm serious, Blogger is, like, dead. Squished under Tumblr and all those sites.

I think.

I don't know.

That's what it looks like to me.

And I rather like it that way. I have no followers, so I don't have to worry about anyone getting offended by what I post or the random post spam I sometimes post when I feel like posting a whole bunch of short posts. And if anyone DOES decide to follow me in the future, I guess they'll just have to learn to deal with my random crap I word vomit all over this blog.

This blog consists of 90% word vomit. It's nice to have some place to just put it all in words. And here I don't have to worry about annoying anyone (like I would if I word vomited out loud :/ ) and I can still have the knowledge that people will read this and perhaps care about whatever I'm doing.

Although no one comments and that slightly confuses me. I have the anonymous commenting turned on for all you people without a Blogger account! XD

Anyway, I just had a small bag of popcorn, an Oh Henry bar, and I'm still drinking an orange pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment