Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

so freaking RUDE

And while I'm still angry, I'd like to mention that the 4 year olds who live on the same street as me are wholefully rude. Me and my brother were coming home the other day from walking our dog, and the little kids were out biking.

Then, one of the boys (who had training wheels, by the way. Learn to balance, kid >:/ ) started yelling at us "Hey, people! Go away! Hey you people! GO AWAY! Go away or you're gonna get smashed!" And general things like that. Being me, I just shook it off at the time, joking a bit to my brother about it and not snapping something back at the kid.

But that was just freaking RUDE! The way he said it...

It reminded me of the boys me and my friends used to have to tolerate when I lived in a minihome park. They were freaking awful. They had their own little base in the forest near the houses, and we had our own little clearing to play in in the same forest. If they hadn't decided to periodically come and bug us, we would have avoided eachother and everything would have been fine.

But noooo, of course they couldn't do that! Every single freaking time we were all outside at the same time, they would come and harass us. Wouldn't leave us alone. Every time we built something in our little clearing out of sticks, they would come and destroy it. Once we left for two minutes to go show my friends' mom our little lean-to thing we made, and just as we got back, one of the boys broke it and ran off.

And when we had gotten tired of them wrecking everything we made, we dragged a whole bunch of branches over to my backyard, where there was a little mini-forest, and started building a shelter there. We figured it would be safe, because it was in my backyard. 


OF COURSE IT WASN'T SAFE! They tried TWO TIMES, maybe more to come and wreck it.

IT WAS IN MY BACKYARD. ON MY PROPERTY. AND THEY TRIED TO WRECK IT.


We chased them away every time, of course. Retards.

Another time, we were stopping them from catching frogs and probably most likely killing them. I mean, I wouldn't put it past them to kill frogs for fun. They had BB guns, too, so it's not like they couldn't do it.

We were throwing their buckets around and dumping out the frogs and stuff like that, and they eventually got out their BB guns and threatened to shoot us. We were going away, everyone running but me. I didn't believe they would shoot. They had only shot at the ground before, or shot at us with empty guns, which sound the same as full ones.

But one of them actually fires off several shots at me, and I felt a brief sting on the back of my neck. It took me a second to realize that he had actually shot me.

We went back to my house, and told my parents. It turns out that shooting anyone with ANY sort of gun is against the law, so we called the police.

After a bunch of official stuff, we had to find out where the kid that had shot me lived. We asked one of his friends' moms, but she only knew the general location. We went to the street she had said, and caught him coming right out of his house. I smiled smugly at him.

The look on his face was priceless.

He got a visit from the police soon after, and it turns out he could have actually gone to jail if he were older. I won't lie, but hearing that felt very, very good. My friends and I and the boys are sworn enemies.

His behavior hardly changed after that, though, because he and his friends were right back to the usual, bugging us and all that.

They're jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment