Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

So freaking bored

I'm sooo bored right now. Roleplays are way too quiet for my liking, got bored of Minecraft again (you tend to get bored of things when you've been playing them for a year), went to Animal Jam for 2 minutes and got reminded that it's now crap...

Yes. I used to love Animal Jam. It was a fun little thing when it first came up, but now it's centered around getting the people who make it money.

I had a wolf with some dragon wings and spartan armor before there were memberships. Then the memberships came out and the dragon wings and the armor popped off my wolf and back into my item/clothes/whatever list. At first I was confused, then I realized that they were now members only items.


SERIOUSLY!?

I can see them ADDING members only items, but not turning items that were previously in the game members only!

I was enraged, and still am now. Shame that you can't make words on the internet ooze venom.

Anyway, I went back like 15 minuted ago, and found that they had added pets. I found an adoption thingie close to the starting area, so I went and gave my would be pet colors and a name. Then I clicked "adopt."

Pets were members only. Go figure.


THEY LET YOU ACCESS THE ADOPTION WINDOW, DESIGN THE FREAKING PET AND EVEN NAME IT, THEN SAY "NOPE, MEMBERS ONLY"!?

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS, I AM SO VERY FREAKING DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

--

Great, I'm being msn'd. Can't rant anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment