Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I know people have lives, but...

Haven't roleplayed since the 26th, really hoping that this isn't permanent. I don't want it to die! My partner's usually on all day on the weekends...

Am I addicted to roleplaying or something now? I'm noticing I'm getting grumpy and pretty much out of whack when I don't roleplay for a while...


Anyway, I think I'm going to scan a piece of paper with a whole bunch of sketches and general fooling around on it, including a practice of GLaDOS's wires and the whole of GLaDOS herself, but in a lazy easy to do pose. I drew her so she's basically covering up all her hard to draw spots with her easy to draw spots.

And after I do that I think I'm going to log into my brother's steam and download Portal 2 to my computer and play it. We both know pretty much all of each other's passwords. He has two he uses regularly, and I have 2 I hardly use anymore and two that I use a lot.

Not that I'm writing them down here. I'm not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment