Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DFBHBSAKBDADBHBSJA and a roleplay

MINECRAFT HATES ME

I'M TRYING TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT BUT WHEN I JOINED THE SERVER IT WAS NIGHT AND NOW IT'S RAINING

Anyway, once I get that screenshot of my COMPANION CUBE it will be on here and on my DeviantART.

...

In every single roleplay I have been it, I have somehow managed to embarrass myself in some way.

Usually by having no idea what the heck is going on.

I'm serious. I'm clueless half the time. And then I post something insanely stupid because I just don't get what's going on.

...And it really doesn't help that the people I roleplay with forget to write in proper details. I can't see what's in your head, people!


...

And I really don't know why I'm writing about my Portal roleplay here, but who cares. I like talking about what I've been doing.

Liz is exploring old Aperture, and just narrowly escaped being dissolved in acid along with a faulty section of catwalk that broke off. She is now contemplating kicking an android which is repeating "testing" in a VERY annoying voice into the acid lake.

And GLaDOS is acting like some sort of paranoid weird mother thing.

I mean, she knows that stasis is the thing Liz is scared of most, and so she puts her in it FOR DEFENDING HER CAT, and then lets her go exploring in old Aperture and starts worrying about her safety!?

No comments:

Post a Comment